Monday, August 23, 2010

Jess Quote

I was driving Jessica home from a birthday party and I asked her how it was.

"Something happened I didn't expect!  M-- told me I was his girlfriend!  I think I just like him.  I mean I did stuff for him like open his fruit snacks and I was his partner in the games."

M-- very well might have just meant he thought she was a nice girl, but Jess' eyes have been opened to teeny-bopper romantic notions thanks in large part to her older sister being a big fan of Taylor Swift.  Then again, maybe he did mean more--he has a big sister too.

2 comments:

  1. And how do her parents feel about this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... Jess is cute. "Something happened I didn't expect!"
    But Emily is right - how do her parents feel? This sort of thing wasn't supposed to happen for another decade.

    ReplyDelete