I thought I would avoid blogging and stick to "weekly" emails. I saw it being a serious time constraint on my already too full schedule. But that plan fell apart when a friend told me about how you can get your blogs published into a book, pictures and all. I've always thought of my weekly updates as a form of journal, but this sure beats it. I can publish them once a year and voila! professional grade, illustrated journal. So here I am.
We have a brother and sister here for a long playdate, so all the kids are occupied and I'm trying this out. Especially the pictures.
This is a recent picture of Makenna getting ready for a show in the living room.
So glad you are blogging. And yes! The blog books are the best!! It's hard for me to be motivated to blog and scrapbook now. I kind of alternate between the two, but I publish a book each year for each of the kids. I use the little size and the kids LOVE them!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to bloggingdom. It truly is fun.
ReplyDeleteKaren, sorry I couldn't answer better, go to the customize button on the top near "new posts", then blog lists~ edit there it will give you a choice to rename or remove and that is where you can change the name or put them in an order.
How fun! I hope you post a picture of your haircut too. Isaac and Makenna's first racing season was very impressive. Does it go through the fall?
ReplyDeleteI want to see the haircut also -- I love that you are doing this --- still hoping that I will be able to start one, although mine will be boring compared to all of you with kids -- but I love readig them all.
ReplyDelete