Thursday, February 18, 2010

Jess notes to mom

Isaac tried a new iPhone game during a football carpool and had us download it.  Jess got hooked.  She took the fastest shower ever so she could play a little more until bedtime.  When it was time to read scriptures, I took my phone away.  She had the biggest pout ever.  Matt took a picture. I'll see if I can get it from his phone and add it later.  (He's at football with Isaac right now.)

The next morning when I went in their room Jess sheepishly gave me three notes she had written the night before and had stuck under her door.  They said
"Sty out"
"Knock on it"
"I am mad at you mom"

Oh, what literary skills.  I'm pretty sure Makenna helped her with "knock" but, overall, not bad for a kindergartner. 

1 comment:

  1. notes from kids are so great -some write them and some don't. I wish now that I had saved all the ones Kim wrote -I have some, but they are from teen years. Communication is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete