Sunday, September 26, 2010

just to look back and luagh

The Triathlon came and went, then Super Saturday.  Those were the things looming on the horizon for me.  I thought life would calm down after they passed.  I am just laughing at how it doesn't seem to be the case. This probably won't interest anyone else, but I'm putting it down so I can laugh in a few years either at how busy we were or if the trend continues, how we thought we were so busy. Short sample of the last few days.

Wednesday:
get up early to run 10
school, school, school.
Piano Lessons x 3
4:30 Jess tags along as I take Makenna and 3 friends to dance.
6:00 rush home with all the friends.  unload the dancers from the truck, load up Matt, Isaac, Cameron and all their football gear for their practice.
Host 5 girls for dinner and some noisy playtime. Run 2 girls home at 8.  Boys come home at 9. Clean.

Thursday: school, school, school.
Isaac's Shakespeare class at 12:45-2:45
Gather Jess' soccer stuff, pack Isaac's gear for camp, load car.
4:00 be at church for primary program
5:00 Jess soccer
6:00 take Jess back to church to join post practice pizza party
After kids eat, go to Walmart for a few things, then Costco for ice, take all food and gear to scout leader's house for drop off.  Start kids on showers, then leave to pick up a burrito for Matt and I to share when he gets back at 8:30 from the stake meeting that I was supposed to also go to.

Friday:
get up early to run 12
school
Christmas play auditions at 11:00
school
lunch
leave to go visiting teaching
tie off loose school ends
Get Isaac's last few things in a backpack, hit u-swirl, drop him off for camp
come home to make dinner and have a nice evening at home.  Girls watched a movie downstairs, and Matt and I watched Robin Hood.  ahhh.

Saturday
wake up early to feed the girls breakfast before we go paint at the service project.
Clean the girls up to go swim with friends.  Run to Costco for Ice.
Matt leaves to go drive up the mountain and pick up Isaac
I stay home to make bread for the Relief Society broadcast
Go pick up girls, change their clothes.
When Matt and Isaac are home, trade the girls for Cameron and go to the pre-game.
We get to the field and don't have Isaac's jersey.  Cathy kindly breaks into our house on her way to the game with her and our girls.  It's hot, but our team wins.  Both our boys did very well.
Get home at 6:30 start washing paint clothes and smokey clothes.

1 comment:

  1. I love to read other people's craziness. Makes me not feel so bad. I truly try to not over-schedule, but with 4 kids and a necessity of exercise to keep my sanity- every day is just crazy! If you find the solution to calm it all down, let me know! =)

    ReplyDelete