Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tragic Jess Quote

"Mom, if you see a tissue in the trash, that's from my tears at the sad ending."

She said it so tragically and forlorn, I just couldn't stop from bursting out laughing.  I felt just like Marilla listening to Anne.

Jess had been reading about Buddy, the First Seeing Eye Dog.  After a long and faithful life, Buddy dies.  It is a sad, but sweet ending.  The first book to make Jessica cry.  And it's non-fiction!

So that happened an hour ago, and I already emailed it to Matt and got a response.  Now I have to blog it for posterity.  I just asked Makenna if she cried at Stone Fox.  Just water eyes, she reported.  So then I asked Jess if she just water eyes or real tears.  "Tears, not water eyes.  4 tears came out of each eye."  Hee hee.  

No comments:

Post a Comment