"New Shoes"
by Jessica Martin
A new shoe
is like a
blister machine
waiting for another
victim of puss in your skin.
Written for her composition lesson today on using your imagination in poetry writing.
by Jessica Martin
A new shoe
is like a
blister machine
waiting for another
victim of puss in your skin.
Written for her composition lesson today on using your imagination in poetry writing.
That is amazing. It should go in her college application.
ReplyDeleteThat is quite impressive!!
ReplyDeleteKaren, your pictures are amazing! I still can't get over all the places you guys have been! You are going to have the most well-traveled, educated kids around. That is awesome!
In response to your comment on my blog...that's great that you're still doing K12. I think that curriculum is fantastic. And I have no doubt that you would do an awesome job on your own without the help of a school or teacher. I'm teaching first grade this year. It was nice to be able to stay with the age I'm used to for now.
I'm glad to see you're doing well!