There were signs on base saying don't feed the cats and dogs. Dogs were another reason I didn't like running on the roads. We never fed animals away from home, but this kids liked feeding the cats at home. There were 5 cats of varying size and color that seemed to live at Orange Park. We started with empty tuna fish cans, but soon learned that they would nibble/eat just about anything. They were NOT friendly. They did not want to be petted or played with, but they were happy to loudly meow and beg for food any time the curtains were open. And the kids were happy to feed them. I'm not sure if I have a picture of Bingo, the resident dog. That is his Italian name. He was friendly and liked to follow the kids around when they were outside.
"Samantha"
"George"
"Garfield"
No comments:
Post a Comment