Saturday, August 25, 2012

Jessica's Emails

I know I include a lot of Jessica's writings.  It is not to ignore the other kids.  It's just that she is a prolific writer.  Not a day goes by without several emails or hand written notes.  I'm going to include a few recent emails.

I got this while waiting during Isaac's kickboxing class.
HEY MOM HOW MUCH LONGER ARE YOU GOING TO BE BECAUSE ONE OF MAKENNAS RULES IS NO STOVE. AND I REALLY WANT TO EAT MACORONNI AND CHEESE. SO I CAN'T MAKE IT UNTIL YOU COME BACK. LOVE YOUR BAT JESS 


This was sent to Matt during the Olympics.

Can you bring home more chocolate muffins? The jimeasticks are AWESOME. Love your Bat Jess

She sent this one to both Matt and I well past midnight.  Little stinker.  

What is the holiday called when you put your slippers out and you get candy in them in the morning? Love yours and always Bat Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment