The end of year gymnastics show was today. Isaac and I snapped some pictures and shot some video. I'll have him upload video to YouTube, but I'm putting some pictures on here.
Makenna had to come early to have hair and make-up done. I had to come watch so I could learn what to do for when they start competing next year. Maybe.
These are a few moves from her routine that I had her pose for me.
Jessica's group didn't bother with looking fancy. They didn't really have a show either, more of an assessment. She had fun and it's been amazing to see her progress. I didn't go close during their assessments, but I took a few shots at the end. I wish I could have got her on the bars and beam, but they packed that stuff up quick for the basketball people coming in after we were done.
We think this advertisement is hilarious. "We are not the best...but we do our work professionally." What a good start! And Then then are the corrections made with a sharpie turning "couch" into "coach" and improving the spelling of "private". Ha ha. We have fun finding lost in translation examples. Here are a few others we caught recently.
Makenna had to come early to have hair and make-up done. I had to come watch so I could learn what to do for when they start competing next year. Maybe.
Makenna with her ball.
The Rhythmic Girls. Two have left for summer already.
That's me. I guess Isaac wanted to show what I do during what has become 2 hours of gymnastics a few times a week.
These are a few moves from her routine that I had her pose for me.
Jessica's group didn't bother with looking fancy. They didn't really have a show either, more of an assessment. She had fun and it's been amazing to see her progress. I didn't go close during their assessments, but I took a few shots at the end. I wish I could have got her on the bars and beam, but they packed that stuff up quick for the basketball people coming in after we were done.
Action shot of one handed cartwheel.
We LOVE this one.
This was at a little boutique in a shopping center. I don't think it will be a big seller.
And finally, a few familiar signs in Arabic.





















No comments:
Post a Comment