I have exactly one picture for Thanksgiving, taken with my phone on the way out the door. Matt was off and we mostly had a typical day family day. We swam, played outside did a few chores.... The night before I made refrigerator roll dough. and the pasta and sauce parts of Frog Eye Salad. So Thanksgiving afternoon, I made more dough (my mom's recipe too) we rolled and baked dough and finished putting everything together for the "salad" and also made a healthier green salad. There were great lamentations when I told the kids that I used up the last of our stash of acini de pepe pasta. I asked a friend to bring some last fall. Gone again.
We went over to the Rampton's house along with a bunch of other families. There was lots of food, playing and chatting. A nice night. But it still feels incomplete without family.
We went over to the Rampton's house along with a bunch of other families. There was lots of food, playing and chatting. A nice night. But it still feels incomplete without family.

No comments:
Post a Comment