This will be another photo dump.
I think I'm making left over turkey tacos and there is excitement in the air.
The pull-up bar Isaac got for Christmas has turned into the biggest hit. Jessica probably spends the most time on it and can do the most pull-ups. But she also goes upside down, does flips, hangs by her feet.... This is a game the girls invented--throw the noodle on dismount. We luckily have two pieces of memory foam that now live on the floor under the bar.
Makenna's new dress. She loves the colors and shape.
Tuckered out afternoon cozy time. Isaac gave each sister a big Calvin and Hobbes book of their own--HUGE hits.
The girls are squished in the front seat because we laid the seats down in the back to finally take the puzzle to get framed. Two days later is was hanging up and I wondered why it spent 6 months on the floor under my bed. Did I mention that we got another 3000 piece puzzle this Christmas? We haven't started it yet though.
The girls love making the new bracelets from the kits sent by the Allens. I have a couple on right now.
There was a creepy horned caterpillar that looked more like a slug at book group. The kids tried to carefully move it off the path so he wouldn't be stepped on, but he got violent if you got close, rapidly twisting and flipped trying to stab you with his spike. They tried sticks, baggies and finally said, fine then, just go ahead and stay there. Which is apparently what he wanted all along.








No comments:
Post a Comment