
We went bowling recently as a school reward. The kids have a giant vase they work to fill up together. Whenever anyone finishes a lesson, they add a scoop of beans. When it's full to the very top, we do the chosen activity. The first activity they chose of the year was to go to Krispy Kreme. This last time was to go bowling. This was the first time we bowled two straight games without Jess loosing interest. We're getting a bit faster. The girls still have the bumpers up, but are using them less and less. Isaac claims to be too big for them and does well, rarely gets a gutter. The lighting in this picture is pretty horrible, but it's the only one I have.

This picture just makes me laugh. I love Jessica's expression. It's classic her. This was taken inside the big toy store inside Caesar's Palace, the one with the big Trojan Horse entrance. (I never figured out why they have a Trojan horse from the Greeks in a Roman building, but that's besides the point.) We were killing time while Matt had a meeting there.
No comments:
Post a Comment