Monday, October 17, 2011

Some More Munich Pictures

The girls practiced a few primary songs in German every time we drove in the car getting ready for our last Sunday which was Stake Conference.  It was in München and they were having a children's choir.  We never got them entirely memorized, so they used their papers still, but I was so happy they were willing to try this on short notice knowing only two other children.

I snapped these with my phone during their rehearsal.  



The rest of these are from an afternoon at the zoo.  The seals were really splashing and putting on a show of their own.  I think they were having fun getting the watchers wet.


Matt, Makenna and Isaac going across the bridge. 

Jess had to sit on every animal statue.  



The monkeys were really active too.  A little too active because all my shots ended up blurry except for this one.  


No comments:

Post a Comment