Matt has wanted to try this since Vegas. It's essentially a wind tunnel that simulates some skydiving sensations. Fast forward a few years and some two for one coupons, we did it! Jess was nervous before going in, but loved it. Makenna was the most natural. The instructor hardly had to adjust her at all. When I purchased the pictures, he threw in the video too, so look for it on youtube soon. Sorry there are so many pictures. They are so funny I had a hard time narrowing it down any more.
Isaac was the first brave participant.
Then Makenna.
I love this one of Jess!
Yes, Matt and I tried it too.
Matt had the best faces. He said it really loosened up his back.
After everyone's initial turn, we all went again. The instructor held a leg and arm and helped us fly UP! We flew a few stories up then down, and back up. It was crazy, but fun. The camera didn't capture the up high moments.
Jess does NOT have a poker face.
Makenna
Jess
Isaac















WHOOOAAAA!!!
ReplyDeleteMatt looks like Superman.