Jess told me, "You know before Christmas and January 1 I was excited, but not as excited as I am right now for lunch! I mean I can't wait to have that soup and rolls!"
High praise indeed. I made a big pot of "Thanksgiving Soup" last night. The girls had two sisters over for a playdate. The four girls had a grand time together. One loved dinner and had seconds. One was polite, but didn't finish. No problem. We still had enough left over for lunch today. I picked up a few brötchen after visiting teaching this morning to round out the meal, since no one would be able to have seconds.
Jess proclaimed it "exquisite!" and made her roll into a little bread bowl that quickly got gobbled up.
We were introduced to "Thanksgiving Soup" at C&K Montessori school in Ramstein, Germany when Isaac was 5. It's been a family favorite ever since.
High praise indeed. I made a big pot of "Thanksgiving Soup" last night. The girls had two sisters over for a playdate. The four girls had a grand time together. One loved dinner and had seconds. One was polite, but didn't finish. No problem. We still had enough left over for lunch today. I picked up a few brötchen after visiting teaching this morning to round out the meal, since no one would be able to have seconds.
Jess proclaimed it "exquisite!" and made her roll into a little bread bowl that quickly got gobbled up.
We were introduced to "Thanksgiving Soup" at C&K Montessori school in Ramstein, Germany when Isaac was 5. It's been a family favorite ever since.
upload the recipe please! with pictures :D
ReplyDelete