Friday, January 22, 2016

Christmas 2015

Matt was able to come home a little early Christmas Eve--early meaning around 10 rather than 2am.  But we still all stayed up quite late.  Luckily, we were able to convince the kids to PLEASE sleep in.  I don't think we came downstairs till around 10 which is definitely a new records, probably never to be equaled.  Because of the late start, everyone was hungry.  They gave their stockings a quick glance, then we all got busy in the kitchen chopping fruit and cooking bacon, crepes and eggs.





Isaac's was much more of a main dish.  Our swimmer boy eats a LOT.  This was just one of many packed with calories and protein. 

For Makenna, this was the Christmas of Dr. Who.  She got several themed shirts, earrings and a backpack.   

New cozy entangled pants that I brought back from Target and have been hiding in my closet for months.  

Isaac was so impressed with the 3D printed ornaments.  

Jess bought Isaac an official team swim cap.

Oh yeah.  Now he is properly kitted out. He's wearing a new mesh backpack too.  

The overwhelmed look of Christmas morning. 

Oghh!  gried cantrarope!



We had our traditional grilled salsa steak.  Gorgeous table.  Thanks girls. 


There it is....

I was the chopper in the kitchen. 

After dinner, we tried the new Pie Face game.  It's pretty tense!




I don't have a splat picture because the only time it launched on me, it flew right over my head!



1 comment: