Monday, January 25, 2010

Jessica's Friend Party

I didn't take as many pictures as I should.  The little girls kept me too busy.  I'll jot down the highlights. 

  • She decorated her own cake (after I frosted it). She wanted pink cake with green frosting. 
  • She and her guests dressed in pajamas.
  • They played pin the butterfly on George and musical bean bags.
  • They made their own pizzas and ate them.
  • They got out all the spare blankets and pillows in the house to make a huge cozy spot for watching a movie, Ella Enchanted. (Though she wanted Better Off Dead, I talked her out of it.)
  • She was a sweet hostess and everyone had fun.

She put the candles in too.  She changed from monkey shirt to monkey pajamas before her friends came.



About to open presents.



Singing "Happy Birthday." Everyone took home balloons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment