This is not chronologically correct, but this topic has more pictures than all the other posts I am behind on put together. So I'm going to try and knock out the big one first. Really, there are a LOT of pictures. The kids (girls especially) were just so darn photogenic in their wedding clothes. I have loads more that won't be shown, but here's a sampling of my favorites. Thanks to David again for many of these shots.
23 April, 2010
The Dinner
Ben is the first person we saw when we walked in. A good sign that we found the right place.
David and Kim
Emily, Justin and family
Great Grandma Webb and some of the aunts and uncles.
Jess was excited to give great Grandma and Grandpa Huntzinger the art work she promised them.
Makenna decided she would try to be brave enough to be our table captain and introduce us to the room. I first suggested Jess, for entertainment value, but she decided she would not be brave enough.
That's classic Matt and I love him!
This is the head table with the soon to be newly weds, their parents and one grandparent.
Here is a shot of the cousins.
Kate, Makenna, Isaac
Lucy, Jessica, Sam, Hyrum
I had to include this shot of Lucy and Jess by the water.
Amazingly, no one got wet, though all the kids played around on the rocks.

Not sure which gang sign Jess is throwing.
Couldn't resist just one more.
Makenna decided she would try to be brave enough to be our table captain and introduce us to the room. I first suggested Jess, for entertainment value, but she decided she would not be brave enough.
That's classic Matt and I love him!
This is the head table with the soon to be newly weds, their parents and one grandparent.
Here is a shot of the cousins.
Kate, Makenna, Isaac
Lucy, Jessica, Sam, Hyrum
I had to include this shot of Lucy and Jess by the water.
Amazingly, no one got wet, though all the kids played around on the rocks.
24 April 2010
At the Draper Temple
These first few shots are before I realized the girls' bows were supposed to be in front.
Giving brother some love.
Jess "practiced her curtsy" all the way to the steps.
Matt took this one. Thanks, babe.
Then I got him to give the camera away and try a family shot.
Which one do you like better?
Very different angles and lighting.
Once we saw the Allen girls dressed, we realized we needed to move rotate the sashes. There are a bunch of pictures coming up. I promise I tried to be selective. This one has Sam; he was tired and didn't care to be in many shots.
Trying to be patient. The girls were so excited to see Hilary. Good thing there were lots of people to chat with including aunts, uncles, grandparents and great grandparents. The picture of them with Grandma Webb was totally out of focus. grrrr.
The Bride and Groom came out!
Then the girls got a little shy. Intimidation?
The girls were always happy to take a picture.
We lost Sam on this one.
What was Jess doing during the long photo shoot?
She found a worm!
With or without teeth, they are still beautiful girls!
Not sure which gang sign Jess is throwing.
Couldn't resist just one more.
24 April 2010
The Reception
Amazing dress.
Isaac loved all the pictures!
Jess sampled every blessed thing they had to eat, which was no small feat.
The reception was at the Alpine Art Center. The girls liked walking around the gallery (inside and out). They liked the statues more than the paintings.
She was worried that a real girl was stuck inside. I guess that's a compliment to the artist for realism.
This is a football sculpture. Jess was calling for a hand-off. Classic Jess.
Isaac was forced to be my model while trying the portrait setting.
This is my favorite out of the 10 or so I took. He's doing Matt's "intense face", and doing it well! I can't fold my tongue like that. Did Isaac inherit that gene?
The girls easily entertained themselves.
Cutting the cake. (and a detail shot of the dress)
There's cake too?!
Matt caught me catching up with cousins.
No Words Needed.
Matt caught this shot well. Do you see the bouquet?
The bridesmaid who caught it handed it off to Makenna. She was thrilled!
Matt took the kids outside for a few shots with the evening sun. He told them to pose. Jess is the superhero, Isaac is completely embarrassed, and Makenna thinks the whole thing is hilarious.
Isaac got the bouquet, but they never got their kiss. And that's the end. Really.









Beautiful review of a beautiful event and fabulous keds...good bride and groom too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing