We all went to Isaac's opening game. It was held at a high school, which meant there were bleachers to sit on and play under--not sure that was such a good thing. Jess and Ellie looked like poor waif children, but really happy. Makenna stayed out on the sidelines with Matt most of the time. She made a good water girl and they were happy for the help. I'm hoping I'm not lying when I say this was the last 100+ degree game of the year. I didn't bother taking any pictures of the players because they didn't have their jerseys yet and I could hardly tell which was Isaac when they were holding still. I didn't have much hope finding him in motion with the camera. But they won!
These next shots are from game two. Taken by Matt. Isaac's team is Penn State this season and they are off to a 2-0 start. It was a hot morning at Jessica's soccer game, but clouds came in and it turned into a nice late afternoon game.
Isaac is the white helmet. This is the beginning of a run for a pass. He is about to be blocked, pass interference is called and they get the first down.
Now he is doing the blocking.
Set,
Hike!
No comments:
Post a Comment