Jess had her second game of the season. I will try not to post about every single one, but Matt took some great pictures, so I just can't resist. Another fun point was that Kim and her friend Chrissy (Krissy?) were visiting with us for the weekend and came to watch too. Kim was a proud soccer aunt figuring that she and Jess share some common genes. Kim's favorite moment was when Jess kicked towards the goal, the goalie stopped it, but Jess gave it another little test tap-kick just to make sure. Jess scored in the first few minutes. It was the only goal of the game, so they won.
Here are the picture highlights.
I love the pictures! That was a fun game to watch, in the shade, with 80 degree weather, in October. Awesome. You spelled Chrissy right the first time, good job.
ReplyDeleteGreat camera work -- on soccer and football. Lot of action in those pictures! I am so glad Kim was there to watch and appreciate Jess's game.
ReplyDelete