I went running with my friend from the branch the other morning. It was beautiful and stress relieving. We saw people setting up tables and buoys for some sort of boat show/contest. Then as we were leaving, a bunch of trucks starting pulling up towing jet-skis.
Later in the day as tension mounted once again over when we can move out of the hotel and into the house and I wanted to be packing, but knew it was too early without a definitive answer and not much school was getting done, I said, "I have no motivation. I just want to go to the beach and take a nap." I know that's what I said because the kids have been quoting it back to me ever since. They thought it was so funny and they loved reaping the awesome results.
We saw the tail end of jet ski races/stunts. We saw guys walking away with big trophies. But mostly the kids played in the sand and water and I chilled out on the mat. I helped a bit with their sand castle of the day. It was good enough I guess for another family to pose by it and take pictures of their kids like they built it. Hilarious. See pictures below.
We arrived in the mid afternoon and stayed till sundown. It was much better than staying and stewing in the hotel.
Later in the day as tension mounted once again over when we can move out of the hotel and into the house and I wanted to be packing, but knew it was too early without a definitive answer and not much school was getting done, I said, "I have no motivation. I just want to go to the beach and take a nap." I know that's what I said because the kids have been quoting it back to me ever since. They thought it was so funny and they loved reaping the awesome results.
We saw the tail end of jet ski races/stunts. We saw guys walking away with big trophies. But mostly the kids played in the sand and water and I chilled out on the mat. I helped a bit with their sand castle of the day. It was good enough I guess for another family to pose by it and take pictures of their kids like they built it. Hilarious. See pictures below.
That's the mom's foot on the right side taking a picture of her kids by our castle. Hee hee. I don't know if she knew I was taking a picture of them at the same time with my phone.
We arrived in the mid afternoon and stayed till sundown. It was much better than staying and stewing in the hotel.





No comments:
Post a Comment