It's a big change watching Jessica go from paper and pencil first drafts, straight to typing instead. I have suspicions that she's doing it so I can't harp on her careless handwriting, but it's a great skill, so I'm not complaining. She had done her brainstorming and planning ahead of time. This is what she wrote for her first draft today. It's rather classic Jess. I haven't fiddled with anything. The font size, colors and other formatting are her own creation (including starting a new document on google docs!). I think I might like this version better than the upcoming more polished final product.
How to make noodles with red sauce + sliced Mozzarella Cheese
Have you ever wanted to make noodles with red sauce and cheese to look fancy? Well now you can learn. The tools that you need are,a pot, a drainer, bowl, fork, and finally a slotted spoon. A slotted spoon is a spoon that has holes in it to test the noodles with.
3. When it boils try and dump the noodles in without dropping any noodles on the stove or getting a drop of water on you. Because the water is burning hot.
7. The seventh step is not much but on more thing EAT!!!!! Delicious, Now your done and you can eat your art work.
I hope you will enjoy making this beautiful meal. And this is how to make Noodles with red sauce and sliced Mozzarella cheese. Now you may finally finally eat your masterpiece.
THE END
BY Jessica Regan Martin
How to make noodles with red sauce + sliced Mozzarella Cheese
Have you ever wanted to make noodles with red sauce and cheese to look fancy? Well now you can learn. The tools that you need are,a pot, a drainer, bowl, fork, and finally a slotted spoon. A slotted spoon is a spoon that has holes in it to test the noodles with.
1. Fill a pot up with water then turn the stove on to put the pot on.
2. Salt the water and put a lid on if you want it to boil faster, but you don’t have to put the lid on.3. When it boils try and dump the noodles in without dropping any noodles on the stove or getting a drop of water on you. Because the water is burning hot.
4. Now with the noodles in you don’t put the lid on because it will boil over and might freak you out. It looks like white foam pushing a lid off the pot. And if you don’t come in time it might push the lid off and foam will get on the fire and break the stove. So don’t put the lid on when the noodles are in the water.
5. Test the noodles and then if there ready put the drainer in the sink and dump the noodles out. FYI I usually use a pot with a handle to avode the steam.
6. Put the noodles in your bowl then put some red sauce on and to look fancy and shredded Mozzarella cheese. 7. The seventh step is not much but on more thing EAT!!!!! Delicious, Now your done and you can eat your art work.
I hope you will enjoy making this beautiful meal. And this is how to make Noodles with red sauce and sliced Mozzarella cheese. Now you may finally finally eat your masterpiece.
THE END
BY Jessica Regan Martin
No comments:
Post a Comment