Monday, May 7, 2012

Past day trip

I found some more overlooked pictures.  These were on one of the little cameras that don't get used as much.  I finally uploaded them and found a few shots from our excursion with Kerri-Ann Prince (our soon to be piano teacher if our shipment ever gets here) and Brooke Rampton, mother of some two playmates and three others I have had in nursery or my new CTR 4-5 class.  They took us to the Souqs for the first time.  I didn't take many pictures.

The spice souq was really fun to look around. 


On the boat going across the creek.  1 dhm each = about $0.25

This shop is in the Indian section.  They are turning flowers into amazing perfumes and oils.  It smelled sooooo good. 

There was a big fabric section, but not stuff I'm used to like cotton.  It's more silky stuff for local clothes.  







1 comment: