Monday, May 25, 2015

March 2015 Photo Dump


There is a little gallery on the ground floor of the remodeled house where Makenna has her sewing lessons.  The exhibits change every other week.  I like to pop in and see them.  This one was quite striking.  

Makenna and a few book group friends checking out the latest newsletter.  She will be editing the next one.  

Jess has been begging for homemade pizza.  It turned out so well, I think I made it 10 more times in the next few weeks.  

We took the whole top off the jeep for a couple days.  I didn't take a picture of it off, but here is one of the girls helping put it back together.  

We rode bikes over to the golf course after I noticed a new geocache had been placed at the beginning of the year.  Once we got to the right area, Makenna found it fast.  Good thing because the security kept trying to shoo us away as a tournament was in progress.  

Experimenting on the girls' hair in preparation for Jessica's upcoming competition.  Makenna let me practice on her too.  



Two more exhibits--language was the theme.  I love the sign language hands made with string, glue and paint.  


Jess on competition morning. 

Just on my evening run on the beach during gymnastics.  

10 minutes later it got better. 

Jess sent him back to his room to go try again.  The boy might have brains, but needs some basic fashion lessons.  

I love our bike rack!! I took Makenna and Issy on one last training ride before their race.  They rode almost 30 km, which was an extra 6.  

Our selfie at the end. Makenna, me, Issy.

The olympic sized pool at the new gym where the girls will be doing gymnastics.  Isaac came and tried a training session here.  He really likes his current coach, but he REALLY liked this pool.  He will have to decide which to join after summer break.  

Couldn't resist taking another sleeping picture before I woke her up to start the day.

The pumpkin that survived bird attacks thanks to the safety cage she built with Matt.  It was made into cookies, two batches of bread and smoothies.  YUM!

Jess took a picture of this gate out of the window as we passed by.  It's been under construction, but now the scaffolding is gone and we can snicker at its glory.  It is much longer than seen here.  Truly, um, eye catching. 

1 comment:

  1. great pictures and fun.. I really can't be;eve there is a pumpkin that big, since were there during the beginning "bird battles"!! Good going girl!

    ReplyDelete