They (Makenna and Jess) are twins running a vet clinic. They are married to twins. Jessica's husband is named Michael and he has "really short hair, like he's bald." Makenna is married to Jerry and "he looks a lot like Ron, but with a short nose." The girls have 4 daughters between them (their rag dolls) and they help take care of the animals in the clinic.
This was the first time Jessica has considered marrying a human (not George Monkey). They have played house before, but never with quite the detailed story line that went on for HOURS. When Isaac plays with them, this just doesn't happen.
He has been focused on making a lego video. The girls have helped quite a bit building the set, back drop and doing voices. Isaac has taken hundreds of pictures and is working on putting them into a movie maker program. I'll post it when it's done. A good summer project.
I guess as long as I"m going into different topics, I might as well do a complete job of it. Soccer ended last week. Brian and Hilary came down for a job interview each and got to see the last practices and games. The super cool thing was Makenna scored her first goal!! This is a totally blurry picture, but it is the moment!
She really hustled the whole game. It was fun to hear Brian's comments about both girls while they were playing because he is someone who knows a lot more about soccer than Matt and I put together and he was impressed with both girls. They are fast and focused. Jess scored again herself so it was a super end to another good season.
Check out her legs working.
The girls' coach, Coach Jared.
Swim team started today. Isaac and Makenna maybe don't belong in JV again. They really got good last year and they rather stuck out today. We'll see how this week goes and think about bumping them up.
That is hillarious! I love the comparison.
ReplyDeleteI love your kids' imaginations! They need to come over and inspire my kids. I tell them my childhood stories when I used my creativity with my sisters but they just stare at me and think I'm weird. Maybe some fun friends will change their minds!
ReplyDelete