Monday, June 20, 2011

Isaac Email June 20, 2011

Glad you are having a good time at Dubai. Jessica sent you an email just now, she has a "special" idea of what Dubai is. It involves Disney land, Fireworks, paradise beaches and monkeys.

So, time for the Daily Update.

We all slept in on a rainy morning, till 9:00! I was really mad about that, so I sprang out of bed to get ready for the day at hyper speed. I ate some breakfast, then proceeded to print the list of things to buy for the wilderness survival kit. I decided on the larger survival kit, and the smaller medical kit. We started shopping at 11:30. At Walmart is where I did all of the shopping for scouts, but all I could find were some waterproof matches, water purification tablets and some antibiotic cream. Took the show back to Grandma's house too begin working on the containers for the wilderness survival stuff. See, I got a pair of containers at Goodwill, a tiny Chucky Cheese lunchbox thingy, and an old tin glasses case. I started to sand the lunchbox to get the old paint off, and then proceeded to spray paint the thing black. I decided to paint the other case white, you know, complementary colors. Worked out pretty well. Then took a shower and went to bed.

Love Isaac.

No comments:

Post a Comment