I got up this morning to the wonderful sound of two rowdy sisters jumping in the room directly above where I sleep. Also the feeling of being kicked. I had a dream that I had three legs and I was kicking myself, and that was very strange. But I found out that I am not a mutant. That was very reassuring. After breakfast we went out to do a two mile hike. It was only four miles, but it felt terrible. Especially the Incline. The way the Incline was described to me was lots of concrete steps gong up the side of the mountain. Wrong. They were wooden steps that were at a very steep angle. If gravity is an imaginary line, then the stairs were a 20 degree angle from the line at it's steepest, never getting more obtuse than 45 degrees. It was only .3 miles on the Incline, but it BURNED. I beat the two adults though, by a lot. We did a small hike, not the 13.1 mile hike that was originally planned. I talked them into doing that much, at least. Came home, did some cement stuff, then went on another hike. It was only a few miles since the girls were with us. Very interesting place. Tons of strange erosion spots.
Hope you have a great last day in Dubai, visiting Abu Dubai,
Love y'all, take care,
Isaac
Hope you have a great last day in Dubai, visiting Abu Dubai,
Love y'all, take care,
Isaac
Isaac and Kim near the top of the Incline.
There are huge ants on Pike's Peak.
Three kids at the Paint Mines
Guess who got filthy?!
peek-a-boo
Keeping clothes clean.
Adding extra color.
Makenna, Grandma Terry, Jessica, Kim, David, Ben, Isaac
This was their inspiration for chalk face paint later in UT.
No comments:
Post a Comment