The Christmas puzzle is done. It was a surprise to find it dumped out when Matt and I came home late from a date night, but the kids had already spent enough time on it that I felt bad putting it away.... So we lost most use of our table for the next couple of weeks.
Now it resides on two big poster boards under my bed. We are going to get a board and glue it to hang in the playroom.
Edges.
3000 pieces.
They had already found the 4 corners.
Breakfast one Thursday morning. You can tell it's Thursday because Matt is home, but we aren't having breakfast cake. That is a Wednesday tradition.
Progress was slow for a few days, but the further we got, the faster it went.
This is how it looked when I went to bed late one night. I came down the next morning to a tablecloth covered table with SURPRISE! notes on it. We had pancakes and bacon to celebrate.
No comments:
Post a Comment