After I dropped Jess and Aleaha at their first day of gymnastics camp, I had to hustle home and get the two older kids packed into the car and out the door. We were meeting Stephanie and her twin for lunch and chat time before heading downtown to drop Isaac off and then Makenna at Jen's house. Girls Camp didn't start for another day, but she was going to hang with the girls for the final prep day.
Here she is with her gear--ready for the unknown. We kept comparing it to the Turkey trip, except with beds, not tents. She would get to raft, bike, hike.....
At Nikki's house in Castle Rock, CO with the most twiniest twins I know. I felt a little bad about the timing--it was their last day together before Stephanie flew to the east coast, but it was really fun to spend some time with two people whom I know well/feel like I know well. We had a yummy lunch at a nearby Mexican place and left the kids at Nikki's.
Meanwhile, the kids are trying this experiment--remove the chairs.
They learned that it works best when you use people the same height.
Dropping Isaac off at Denver University.
Driving to Golden. Makenna is cloud capturing.
I had to snap shots of the Mueller's plant friends.
We "conveniently" arrived while they were in final sushi and wonton preparations. They made it look far easier than it was, but it tasted SO GOOD! Someday when we have more counter space, I want to invest in some of these supplies.
Making wantons.
Prepping sushi.
They helped Makenna make some of her own and I helped her eat them. Good-bye, dear daughter, for a week of mountain fun.
















No comments:
Post a Comment