The end prognosis was to drive down to PG, with the PG Martin's stuff and kids and then all go to the Lindon pool. (This pool was actually recommended to us by our friends in Las Vegas, go figure!) We grabbed some sandwiches on the way then spent several hours there. I had the camera and should have taken more pictures. I could have snapped the girls on the lazy river (where they spent the majority of their time--along with Jen's girls, Katie, Rylee, Jake, and Kelly. I could have snapped them going down the slide. But all the camera was used for was taking movies of us trying the wave runner thing. Isaac's friend Cameron highly recommended it. Isaac loved trying it. He was getting pretty solid on the boogie board towards the end. If I can get Matt to show me how to attach movies, I'll try it later. Matt, Troy, Jen, Brett, Isaac, Jared, Kaeli, and Jaimi all tried it. Jen and Matt talked me into trying it, despite the sprained ankle. "It's so gentle." "You'll be lying down." I did try it and it was fun and didn't hurt my ankle at all. There is no way I could have tried the surfing version, though it looks awesome. The dads all tried it at one point and crashed and burned. Here are a few fuzzy shots from the video start.
Isaac
Me
Matt--trying the board. His neck is still sore.
The life guards were all so nice. It was a fabulous community pool. $4 for adults, $3 for kids. Lap pool, great kiddie area, good big slide and marvelous lazy river. We ended up swimming a LOT on this trip. Good thing Matt remembered the towels!
Our little family all went back to Bountiful for the night. That was we could do an inventory on stuff and all get ready for church together.
No comments:
Post a Comment