Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July 5, Lindon Pool

After a relaxed 4th of July, the kids got some jobs.  The boys were in charge of rototilling a garden bed.  The girls were in charge of planting.  They all worked hard in the morning, so I took them to the Lindon Pool in the afternoon.  My car had Isaac, Jared, Makenna, and Jess.  Katie was dropped off a little later after a violin lesson and came home with us.  We met up with Kim, Emily and kids too.  I don't have too many pictures, you know my thing with cameras and water, but I'll put in what I have.  Isaac and Jared spent a lot of time on the flow rider.  We stayed for 5 hours!  The kids were starving when we got home.

Jess jumping into the lazy river.

Lucy and Jess

Jared making waves.

Isaac leaving after a fast turn.

Isaac riding.

Makenna posing.

Curt didn't come to the pool, but enjoyed posing in the Arabian headdress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment