We drove up to Bountiful after stopping at Carmax to price out our truck. We were still planning on taking Andy up on his offer to put it on his lot, but it was good due diligence to get a starting bid. The truck was going to be left behind in Utah. My mom was kindly planning on coming to Utah and driving us back to Colorado Springs.
So we arrived in Bountiful around noonish. The girls went over to play with Rylie and Jake after lunch while Isaac, Grandma Chris and I went to a sports store to get Isaac's last few items for scout camp. We lucked out to find them in the midst of a going out of business sale and everything was half off. We found a sweet camo hat, insect repellent, and a poncho for Isaac. I found some great duffle bags which solved our luggage and luggage storage dilema. We also stopped by Bountiful's charming farmer's market and got a few fresh yummy things for dinner.
One interesting side note. Since leaving Nevada and our futon and twin mattresses on the floor, I have slept in a real bed every night. And I still appreciate it. The kids have done the floor, cots, couches, reclining chairs, a couple tents, and sometimes real beds as well. Will this be more interesting in 20 years?
We went walking with Grandma in the morning and drove back to Pleasant Grove with Kelly for their piano lesson. Rylie and Jake started taking lessons from Beccy during the summer.
So we arrived in Bountiful around noonish. The girls went over to play with Rylie and Jake after lunch while Isaac, Grandma Chris and I went to a sports store to get Isaac's last few items for scout camp. We lucked out to find them in the midst of a going out of business sale and everything was half off. We found a sweet camo hat, insect repellent, and a poncho for Isaac. I found some great duffle bags which solved our luggage and luggage storage dilema. We also stopped by Bountiful's charming farmer's market and got a few fresh yummy things for dinner.
One interesting side note. Since leaving Nevada and our futon and twin mattresses on the floor, I have slept in a real bed every night. And I still appreciate it. The kids have done the floor, cots, couches, reclining chairs, a couple tents, and sometimes real beds as well. Will this be more interesting in 20 years?
We went walking with Grandma in the morning and drove back to Pleasant Grove with Kelly for their piano lesson. Rylie and Jake started taking lessons from Beccy during the summer.
The kids had a fun, nostalgic ride in the Mini.
No comments:
Post a Comment