The girls decorated cakes at a recent Activity Day night. They were very pleased with their creations and were so kind to share their tasty masterpieces.
Thanks Karen, Looking at our pictures may make you miss Vegas but your pictures make us miss Dubai. We really wish we could go back and visit again. Your kids growing up. Chatting would be fun. It's too bad the skype days sorta fizzled out. I take my last final on Thursday and after that I'm on vacation. Well, vacation with a 7 to 4 job but close enough. So any time after that we have plenty of time. before then it can be kinda hit and miss. Thursday is also probably the day we find out if our offer is accepted.
Thanks Karen,
ReplyDeleteLooking at our pictures may make you miss Vegas but your pictures make us miss Dubai. We really wish we could go back and visit again. Your kids growing up.
Chatting would be fun. It's too bad the skype days sorta fizzled out. I take my last final on Thursday and after that I'm on vacation. Well, vacation with a 7 to 4 job but close enough. So any time after that we have plenty of time. before then it can be kinda hit and miss. Thursday is also probably the day we find out if our offer is accepted.