A few random shots and stories.
It was odd having Easter Sunday on Friday. Church was very nice. But almost as an afterthought, we had an egg hunt at home Sunday morning. At first Isaac claimed he was too old. But after he heard the jingling coming from a green egg Makenna found and remembered the green egg tradition we picked up during our years in Germany, he joined in with gusto. I knew I bought 3 packages of plastic eggs and I thought each one had 10 eggs. But three days later when we had found a few more, I had to think the bag of smaller eggs must have had more. Hopefully just 15 because that means we have them all now. The picture above shows the kids with their communal loot. (And it's resting on a blanket I am making for my expecting friend.)
Jess still liked to make "tacos" out of Arabic bread, french fries and ketchup. She loves them, but hasn't gotten anyone else to sample them.
I snapped this with my phone. A far too uncommon site these days.
I snapped this on the way to drop Isaac's spiritual thought. He had left it on the counter. Our ward was having the priesthood commemoration father's and sons out in the desert where we had had the ward Christmas party. It's only about 7 miles from home. A sandstorm started up during the night and he came home grumpy with half a dune in his clothes. After a good shower and sleeping away the morning, he managed to function for a few hours before happily going to bed again.
I don't remember why I have this one, but I like it.
I think this is at H&M
Just a few shots from Cheesecake Factory. The kids are playing "Kill It".







No comments:
Post a Comment