I have a bunch of pictures I have flagged to share/print, but it's been awhile and now I need to try to remember why I chose them. I think it's still good to do, show more normal life, not just the first time or big events. So here we go....
These are some interesting sunset shots from Makenna
These are some interesting sunset shots from Makenna
This does NOT do real life visual justice. The moon was huge and looked so amazing next to the Burj Kalifa, but while my phone does well during the day, not so at night.
Group hug to wish Isaac well before leaving on a campout. One dad and two sisters equals a lot of love.
I'm taking shots of a 6 mile neighborhood bike ride. Just a nice day--the girls do this a coupe times a week.
Beautiful clouds! For most of the year we don't really have clouds. We have had more this winter and have loved them!
Makenna finishes gymnastics 30 minutes before Jess. Here she is finishing up some school work.
I think this is another nice clouds picture taken while driving....
Wha?
Lucky I snapped a picture during the first half of the ride because he found a second pillow a few minutes later. The one above is funniest. Check out Jessica's arm bracing him.
Most outrageous shoes and the pants aren't bad either. The pants made me think of Jaimi's solar pants she wore for summer videos. The shoes are like high heeled Adidas with wings on the ankles. Awesome. Practical.
Yummmm, pumpkin soup with homemade breadsticks.
Kids playing with our fake snow and lego village.
Hot chocolate for those cold mornings.
Sandwich bites for a snack.
Jess wrote down the "recipe" for tuna sandwiches, then made us lunch.
After my first 20 miler since May of 2011.
Ice Death Star. They got the mould from the advent calendar.
The girls and I babysat a friend's three kids while she did some last minute Christmas shopping. Makenna and Jess played with the 5 and 2 year olds while I held the 2 month old baby. He pretty much slept the whole time. It was cozy and sweet and made me think the whole time of little twins back in Vegas that we still haven't seen!
Anyone need a Durian? I have seen them for sale a few times. Yes. They stink.
Isaac separating kernels from popped corn, prepping for carmel corn.
Yes, the girls helped too. And we ate it all up watching a Christmas movie later.
I am guessing this is a Jessica creation. I just found the pictures, looks like a drink photo shoot, complete with an homemade umbrella.




















No comments:
Post a Comment