Still can't help snapping a picture of our baby when I catch her sleeping. She is still awfully sweet.
This was the day when the girls got tetanus shots. Makenna was solemn and frankly quite boring to watch. Jess' facial expressions more than made up for it though.
Isaac does not have a future career on smiling on purpose. We had to take one picture of him in uniform for the cake and it was the most painful experience. The girls didn't help by laughing and laughing the whole time. After it was over I realized it should have been done with a white background since it was being printed with edible ink.... Isaac chose to photoshop the door out rather than go through another photo-shoot.
A bun with no pins. It's the sock trick, but this isn't a sock, its a store bought form, rolled up inside.
It has gotten hot. It is unpleasant to try and run outside, but I sometimes go for a brisk walk during gymnastics. It helps when the sun goes down. In about 15 minutes, I can get over to the Ells Golf Club and it's pretty nice to walk around. We have heard they have a good restaurant from a few friends.
Makenna is getting ever better at the guitar. She has been teaching me a bit as well, but I find it more challenging. She has moved on to chords and gets to pick songs she knows and play along with them on iTunes.
Jess working on her Science Fair board about tongues. It came up towards the end of Isaac's Eagle project which had taken over all our lives. Dear Jess was mostly on her own, picking a project making the display board.
I took a picture of this lady's skirt as a project idea for Makenna.
Makenna loves braiding and likes to practice on me. Here is a fishtail.
This was a trip for laser tag with some homeschoolers.
Isaac bought Makenna the first Hunger Games book on audio for her birthday (she loves listening when knitting or sewing) and she wanted to get the next two. She is expert at Katnis braids, but I think I might have done this one before gymnastics.
We had gourmet panini sandwiches for dinner. Isaac and Matt prepped the meat and mushrooms after swim team so when I got back from gym with the girls, everyone could make their own. We also had a few types of cheese, spinach, and caramelized onions.
A-MAZ-ING!
Our oven stopped working--though the stove still did. For a few days we just did all the baking in the toast oven. On his days off, before going over to the pool to swim, Matt pulled it out and problem solved....and got it working! I love my handyman. And while it was getting fixed, Jess made a batch of cookie dough, so we got to test it right away.
We tried the Ells Club restaurant for date night and snapped a picture to send to Michele to say thanks for the recommendation.
This was the day when the girls got tetanus shots. Makenna was solemn and frankly quite boring to watch. Jess' facial expressions more than made up for it though.
Isaac does not have a future career on smiling on purpose. We had to take one picture of him in uniform for the cake and it was the most painful experience. The girls didn't help by laughing and laughing the whole time. After it was over I realized it should have been done with a white background since it was being printed with edible ink.... Isaac chose to photoshop the door out rather than go through another photo-shoot.
A bun with no pins. It's the sock trick, but this isn't a sock, its a store bought form, rolled up inside.
Isaac's tDCS machine used to pass a current through one's head in order to enhance a specific region of the brain. The electrode placement seen below supposedly improves the mood of the patient. Soon to be mailed to grandma's house. If he wants to explain further, he is welcome to edit this page.
Makenna selfie!! :)
Boogie boards are like etch-a-sketches, but with a stylus, rather than obnoxious knows. They are quite fun. Makenna's is blue.













No comments:
Post a Comment