Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Special Smiles


I watched Isaac's second game last Saturday. He played more and is working hard. He is currently at practice. Second of three this week in preparation for a tough game this Saturday. It's amazing how much more I am learning about the game now that I have a child playing. I get why it's been referred to as "kinetic chess". The coaches expect a lot out of the team, but Isaac is loving it. When he came home after 9 last night he was complaining that practice hadn't lasted longer.
You can't see it in his pictures, but Isaac lost another baby molar last week.



Matt found this old fossil of a cell phone. Jess loves it because she can hook it on her pants! Notice her loverly smile? The girls have funny smiles to accentuate those gaps in their teeth. She would love to loose a few more teeth so she can get more stickers from the tooth fairy.

Makenna has been working on this tooth for way too long. It got to the point that she could completely close her mouth and it would stick out because it could go perpendicular, but was still attached by a bit of gum. She thought it was great fun to gross people out and demanded lots of pictures.
Here's one in a new blue shirt, thanks grandma!



This swim cap is supposed to be part of Isaac's Halloween costume, but of course Jess loves it. She was thrilled to get this dress moved from Kenna's side of the closet to hers too. She says this combo is her new favorite outfit.

This is just before the girls' first games. Makenna's was first. There was enough time between soccer and football that we could all go to all the events. Everyone won! And Jess scored two goals! Matt and I got to be the chain gang for the first half of Isaac's game. Next week they ALL have snacks. Good to get it done.

This is a quote from Jess. We were doing hair, getting ready for the game and she said, "What's that word? Oh yeah, aggressive. That means to push someone. That's how I hurt my knee. Someone was aggressive to me."



Yesterday afternoon Makenna blew her nose and out came the tooth. I've never heard of that happening before. Unfortunately, there were too many pillows on her bed last night though, because the tooth fairy didn't find her tooth. Tonight, she is taking all but one off so there won't be any confusion.

1 comment:

  1. Your children are growing up so fast! You are one busy family. Love to see your posts of you all.

    ReplyDelete