For the past few days Matt has been getting love notes and treats from Jess. There have been pages from her Batman coloring book, notes slipped under the door, a rock hard roll on a plate waiting for him in the morning after sitting out all night. But last night there was a note saying "look under the rug" and this is what is said.
"I love you dad
very much so much
that if I right it
one more time I'll
probably burst into hearts!
Love You"
I think Makenna started feeling sorry for me. This morning I found a little love note with the offer to make me breakfast.
Cute girls.
"I love you dad
very much so much
that if I right it
one more time I'll
probably burst into hearts!
Love You"
I think Makenna started feeling sorry for me. This morning I found a little love note with the offer to make me breakfast.
Cute girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment