We had to take several ferries over the span of a few days to get to Friday Harbor on San Juan Island, and then back to the mainland. I am going to lump all the ferry pictures together. That includes a few on the shore waiting for loading time. The 6 kids had the most fun pairing off and playing hide and go seek. I think the champion team was Kaeli and Makenna. They had a spot where NO ONE found them. One fun ferry thing, most of them had several puzzles set out on tables for people to work on to pass the time.
This was just funny to us. As we would get back in the car before docking and preparing to drive off the ferry, we would turn on the Nav and enter where we were headed next and we would see something like this. Ha ha.
Rainier in the distance. Taller than Pikes Peak. I will never climb it.
We drove into this wall of fog.....
The separation between adults and kids is blurring.
That's about as deep as anyone got. Cold water.















No comments:
Post a Comment