The night before, Bountiful put on their firework show. We made it simple by driving down the road and letting the kids hang out in the back of Andy's truck.
Early the next morning, we started the day with a race. I signed Matt, Makenna, Jess and Alie up for a 5k, and a 1/2 for myself. I hadn't gone that far since May 2011, but it went well and I felt good afterwards. Time to start training for Dubai.
Later, we went down to Pleasant Grove for driveway fireworks and cousin playtime.
Early the next morning, we started the day with a race. I signed Matt, Makenna, Jess and Alie up for a 5k, and a 1/2 for myself. I hadn't gone that far since May 2011, but it went well and I felt good afterwards. Time to start training for Dubai.
The cozy beds they had to leave too early.
Later, we went down to Pleasant Grove for driveway fireworks and cousin playtime.
Stretching tall
It was very hard to say good-bye.




No comments:
Post a Comment