Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Allens Arrive in the Springs 13 August 2013

Cousins have come!  They started out the day with a bit of rain, but that did not dampen their spirits one bit.

This rest of this batch of pictures was taken exclusively by Makenna (which is why she is in only one).  The bigger kids, 4 and up, didn't spend much time at home.  They would just pop in to eat and use the bathroom.  The rest of the time they ranged around the hills.  They made a lot of weapons and chased a lot of rabbits and climbed a lot of hills.  You might notice a certain affinity for clouds.  I only uploaded a small fraction compared to how many are on the memory card.


Making bows

Grandpa's Squirrel

There's the tricky self portrait.  Well played. 


I am not going to comment on the rest since I was not present.  If Makenna or one of the other kids wants to narrate, they are very welcome.  If not, just enjoy the work of my budding photographer.



















The stone table they were standing on.


I have no idea what she means by this face, but it's pretty funny.  She is holding a paper plate and headed back out. Jess tried to eat outside exclusively and only serious rain could drive her inside.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad Makenna had her camera with her. Thanks for all these posts!

    ReplyDelete