We piled in Jen's car to drive to church--much easier than giving me directions.
Then we went for a walk along the now familiar river. Fun to think we have been here often enough to know some spots.
Almost a full car of girls. Jen and I are in the front.
We walked in and both Makenna and I said, "It's purple. We have to take a picture for Hilary."
After, the kids had a dance party.
Then we went for a walk along the now familiar river. Fun to think we have been here often enough to know some spots.
Jen continued the "bribe Isaac for cheep entertainment" game. I told him He could do what ever as long as I didn't hear one peep about being wet/cold/uncomfortable on the drive back.
But the younger ones were not to be out done.
Hard to say good-bye.....




No comments:
Post a Comment