Yes, it's a hotel Ikea of which Ikea would be proud, compact and simple, but the showers are fabulous, there are tons of outlets, and the breakfast spread is impressive. And the location in Alexanderplatz is really ideal. We had paid for one room with two sets of bunkbeds and a normal two-person room, but when we checked in, surprise!, we got 2 rooms with bunk beds! The good thing about that is that we are now on the same floor and right across the hall from the kids.
I have about 100 pictures flagged to put on today's entry, but the internet is NOT fast. And we want to take off for another great day, so this is a small sample.
I'm limiting myself to only 3 shots from the Pergamon Museum. We went through rather fast because 2/3 are closed for renovations.
I have about 100 pictures flagged to put on today's entry, but the internet is NOT fast. And we want to take off for another great day, so this is a small sample.
Classic German Gasthous food including lots of brötchen, meats, cheese, eggs, meatballs, cucumbers, tomatoes, cereals, fruit, juices, and most excellent hot chocolate.
At Checkpoint Charlie
Isaac and Makenna by a piece of the wall.
Matt, Makenna and Isaac are on the American side, Jess and I are in the East.
I learned about Amplemänner! The crosswalk lights here are famous! They just looked really old fashioned to me, true, but also famous. There are candies, cookie cutters, noodles, bags, sponges..... Makenna got some earrings
Isaac, the Soviet soldier.
Her first souvenir. She has a thing for hats. She unbraided her hair from teh purple hair, and braided into the Mike Wazowski.
I'm limiting myself to only 3 shots from the Pergamon Museum. We went through rather fast because 2/3 are closed for renovations.
A Berlin Bear
Makenna by the Berlin Dom. We might try to go inside tomorrow.
Wursts from a Weihnachtsmarkt were still good, but they all preferred the one man "Grillrunner"stands. And hey, I won't argue with 1/2 price either!













No comments:
Post a Comment