I stopped uploading each night after our second day of skiing. We were cooking our own dinners and just worn out. So since being home, I have gone through the GoPro stuff and tried to pick out some good stuff. We really did not do a decent job of documenting to an equivalent level of how awesome the trip was. The order is completely mixed up and I doubt I could put them straight even if I tried since the time stamps on the two camera are all mixed up. But they still represent happy memories.
Lunch the last day, Switzerland side.
Nice face, Jess
Me, I think day 3?
Isaac took it before heading out one morning.
Last lunch again.
Isaac
This is lunch in Italy. We were all laughing at Isaac. He had flour all over his face.
One more for good measure.
Top of the mountain Italy side.
View from the other side of the mountain. Those are clouds floating between the peaks.
The next bunch are just frames from the video. I'll do my best to identify people, but as you can tell, we are well bundled!
Makenna is in black.
Isaac jumping
Isaac and Makenna
Ready to head up again.
Matt, me, Makenna
Jessica, Matt, Makenna, me
Jessica off the beaten path looking for a little jump.
Ski Dance.




















No comments:
Post a Comment