Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Christmas Neighbor Gifts

This was so fun!  I made one of these cute santa claus paintbrush ornaments at a Super Saturday years ago in Pleasant Grove and have always wanted to make more.  This was the year.  The kids were a great help painting and making the gift tags.  It was such a fun project to do together.




Here are most of them before they had their gift tags tied on. 

I was surprised to find making the tags was a bigger hit than the painting.  We broke out some of the Christmas stamps and the kids had a blast designing and coloring unique labels. 
Merry Christmas from the Martins

1 comment:

  1. I keep forgetting to thank you for ours!!! It's adorable and totally made my day to see it hanging on my door! Thanks for thinking of us. I'm going to miss you so much!!

    ReplyDelete