Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Gingerbread Houses

Still operating under the better late than never assumption.   We did make a family gingerbread house again this year (last year).  The kids are competent and skilled enough to maybe try making one from scratch soon.  We could find a pattern online, I bet.  We used a kit this time to ease an already crazy month.  I largely left the kiddos unsupervised as I continued work on something for Relief Society.  They did a super job.  I love it when they have a group project and can complete it as a team.  

Jess DID manage to contain the frosting to her hands.  YEAH!  None in her hair this year.



This was the best of "Try to take a nice picture practice."  I recently printed out a bunch of family pictures, but had a hard time finding any of Isaac without a goofy look.  Enforced practice pays off.  

No comments:

Post a Comment