
All Jess just wanted for her party was to play soccer with her friends. So we made a second soccer cake. It was a little easier the second time around. When the friends showed up, they decorated their own gift bags and started playing soccer. While they played the first half, I made lots of homemade pizzas. They ate and then played the second half. When the game ended, there was cake and ice cream before they started the movie. Jess really wanted to watch Despicable Me. Her current favorite. "IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GOING TO DIE!!" is a common quote around our house right now. The girls took home bags with little sport water bottles, chap-stick, a hacky-sack soccer ball, and of course a balloon. It may seem like a some what thrown together party, and you are probably right, but we did all the things Jess wanted to do. She went to bed all smiles and slept in late the next morning.

I took all these cute pictures of Jess with her friends to include in their thank you cards, but then we didn't print them before Jess made and handed out all the cards! I'm including them here though for Jess. She has sweet friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment