Sunday, May 1, 2011

Getting Ready to Move

The girls are taking the feet off the chair and couch.  


Matt and I spent a full day with a rented truck moving stuff into the first storage unit.  We feel like we made a decent dent, but also realized how much more there was to do.  Brian and Hilary came over after work and Brian helped with a few heavier things.  (Though just Matt and I managed to get our couch perched up on top of a plateau of boxes.)  We have a new plan to have movers come out in a few days to   do the next big load.  Matt was amazing getting all the electronic stuff sorted before he left.  I have been packing and packing and separating and packing, but I acknowledge the need for serious help.  

We all have our mattresses on the floor.  The girls left their room and have their beds in the loft.  I thought they might tire of it and go back to their pick room, but it's been a couple weeks and they still love it.  This is what I see going to bed at night, headlights shining in my eyes and little voices calling, "Good night!"








1 comment: