I was typing the post about the science/history fair and had to stop to write this one down.
Jess: "Do you think there's such a thing as robbers? I think they are going into extinction."
She has a long term fear of robbers and kidnappers. Of course I want her to be safe and grounded, but if that helps her sleep better, I'm not going to disagree.
This next one was said to Matt. He texted it to me while on an outing with her a couple days ago. This is what he sent.
Got in the car, she sat in front and put the seat down. "Not all the way, but this will work." I asked, "Work for what?" "So I can finish my thought. Me and George are cooking in our castle. We don't have servants. We're making #2 (a family favorite), but instead of tomatoes, we use bananas."
No comments:
Post a Comment