Makenna's biggest fan, Amberlee was scared of the geese. She loves Makenna and Makenna loves her right back. These pictures were just so sweet, representing the hundreds of moments we don't have on film. How perfect that they both dressed in hot pink.
Kirsten, Ellie, Jess in the wind.
Can you tell my friend Cathy took the above shots? The next few aren't nearly as good. Inspires me to learn though.
Kim was with us too. Cathy was impressed with Kim and thought she might know a good match. She made a couple phone calls and Kim had a blind date a couple weeks later. She reported that it was fun, but no sparks. Doesn't Kim look cute in Jessica's jacket?
She's just a cute girl.
These three were so proud of the hut they made. I was thrilled that no one managed to fall in during the building. I know who was most likely from prior statistical proof, but still didn't think to bring towels.
There were a few boys along for the outing too, but they were busy playing war games and running all over with their air-soft guns. I know I was against them, but that gun is far and away the most used present Isaac has ever received. The boys (and several dads) arrange meetings every weekend. There have been air-soft birthday parties and they are a necessity on all campouts.





No comments:
Post a Comment